Part of the process

                             Part of the process

So It's another lovely day here. How is your day going? Today its going to be short and sweet. I am going to have my exams from 2nd March.Its hard just like it is for most of us before exams. So i have decided to pull an all nighter today to cope with the overburdening syllabus and finish it at time.

Its not the first time i will ever put a all nighter but the fact that i am going to work after pulling an all nighter is a tiny bit scary.I will definitely share my experiences with you.

The thing for today is cost of our dreams. i will not go very deep but what do we do for fulfilling our dreams is a subject of a lot of interest to me. For me, Now it is sacrificing my beloved sleep. Its a hard bet but lets do this.

Another thing to mention is the cost will not be of sleep only but it will affect my mind and mental thoughts, my energy levels and a lot which go unmentioned.But at the end what it will buy me is a lot of peace, satisfaction and clarity.

Remember, Its all part of the process, that's all i can say.

What according to you is something that you sacrifice for your dreams?. For me personally it is a lot of my mental space and time.

Comments

Popular Posts