Day 1

Day 1

 I have in general a lot of stuff to do today. So lets order it out. I have 7 chapters in physics which can be completed by giving an hour to each of them. I have to complete two chapters in Chemistry which are really important. So the strategy is to use time efficiently. Giving more time to stuff I know is important and make bullet notes to complement them. 



 

I think its good for me to write it all down here as a memory so one day if i want to see if i have made the progress, i will be able to see and assess what works and what does not. Personally I would like to read more stuff like this but I have not found any(If you have any recommendation, please comment down below). So, probably taking the other person with me on this journey where I am a complete beginner should be good for me.In general it can also give you insights on how you can plan it for yourself too.

One thing i had like to add is that As important it is to work, it is  important to be happy too and enjoy what you are doing.

Please excuse any grammatical errors as i am still learning.Thanks for giving your valuable time.

 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts